What is the reason why the acid-resistant plastic vertical chemical pump does not pump water?
The acid-base plastic vertical chemical pump is used for lifting, conveying and circulating chemical liquids. It is driven by the centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the motor to drive the liquid out. There may be no pumping during use.
1) The motor is reversed. (Adjust the motor wiring sequence and adjust it to forward)
2) The pump head is above the liquid level, or there is no water idling. (Reducing the position of the pump so that liquid can enter the pump head so that the impeller can hit the water)
3) The shaft is broken and cannot be synchronized with the impeller. (replace the motor or pump)
4) The lift exceeds the limit of the pump and the pump is not capable of delivering liquid. (replace the pump with high lift)
5) The plug is blocked or the impeller is blocked. (Check the pipes, inlets and impellers, and clear them)