Vertical chemical pump classification and selection method
1. Classification according to the working principle and structure of vertical chemical pump
(1) Vane pump: When the pump shaft rotates to transport liquid to the pipeline or container, it drives various impeller blades to deliver liquid by centrifugal force or axial force, such as centrifugal pump, scroll pump, mixed flow pump, axial flow pump and so on.
(2) Positive displacement pump: refers to a pump that delivers liquid through a continuously changing volume in a pump cylinder such as a reciprocating pump, a piston pump, a gear pump, or a screw pump.
3) Other types of pumps: electromagnetic pumps that use electromagnetic conductivity to deliver liquid conductivity; pumps that use liquid energy to deliver liquids, such as jet pumps, air boosters, and the like.
2. Classification by chemical production process
Process pump: including feed pump, return pump, circulation pump, washing pump, sewage pump, replenishing pump, output pump, etc.
2) Public engineering pumps: including boiler pumps, cooling tower pumps, fire pumps, water source deep well pumps, etc.
3) Auxiliary pump: including lubricating oil pump, sealing oil pump, hydraulic transmission pump, etc.
(4) Pipeline pumps: oil pipeline pumps, loading and unloading truck pumps, etc.
3. Classification by pump fluid
1) Pump: including cleaning pump, boiler feed pump, condensate pump, hot water pump.
2) Corrosion resistant pumps: including stainless steel pumps, high silicon cast iron pumps, ceramic acid resistant pumps, impervious graphite pumps, lined rubber pumps, hard PVC pumps, shielded pumps, diaphragm pumps, titanium pumps, etc.
3) Miscellaneous pumps: including mud pumps, sand pumps, sewage pumps, pulverized coal pumps, ash pumps, etc.
4) Oil pump: cold pump, heat pump, mud pump, liquid hydrocarbon pump, etc.
Fourth, according to the classification of vertical chemical pump use conditions
1) Large flow and micro flow pump: flow rate is 300m3/min and 0.O1L/min respectively;
2) High temperature pump and cryopump: high temperature up to 500 ° C, low temperature to one Z53 ° C;
3) High pressure pump and low pressure pump: high pressure up to 200MPa, vacuum degree is 2.66--10.66kPa (20-80mmHg);
4) High-speed pump and low-speed pump: high speed up to 24000r/min, low speed 5-10r/min;
5) Accurate metering pump: the flow metering accuracy is ±0.3%;
6) High viscosity pump: viscosity up to several thousand pascals.
V. Application of vertical chemical pump
Vertical chemical pumps are suitable for extracting corrosive liquids from bottles, drums, cylinders, sinks or other containers. Vertical chemical pumps are widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry, synthetic fiber, environmental protection, food, medicine and other departments. The vertical chemical pump has the advantages of stable and reliable performance, good sealing performance, beautiful appearance and convenient use and maintenance. In order to improve product quality, reduce operational risks, reduce leakage, prevent pollution, and improve the environment, play a big role. The vertical chemical pump is suitable for corrosive media with different temperatures or high physical and chemical properties in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, power station, food, pharmaceutical, synthetic fiber and other sectors.
The main products of vertical chemical pump are: various glass fiber vertical chemical pumps, corrosion-resistant plastic pumps, high-temperature vertical chemical pumps, standard chemical process pumps, magnetic drive pumps, etc. The vertical chemical pump is used to pump water. It contains corrosive substances. It is widely used in water supply for common pump materials, suspended solids, corroded stainless steel materials, non-explosive substances, and vertical chemical pumps. Vertical chemical pumps are widely used at the same time. In the water supply, at the same time, vertical chemical pumps have also been widely used in water supply. For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation systems; civil and industrial use; fire protection; irrigation; daily use and civil, industrial, horticultural and irrigation uses; rainwater saving projects; low noise levels; Corrosive, explosive, particulate water or liquid; suitable for pipe network pressurization.