In our daily life, machinery and equipment is our capital. How long it takes for the equipment to be used depends on our own, so the magnetic pump doubles the service life of these points.
(1) The magnetic pump does not have a self-priming function, so the inlet of the pump should be lower than the liquid level surface to ensure that the water inlet has a water pressure to stabilize the work. After starting, it is necessary to fill the pump body with the pumped medium, discharge the air, and ensure that the pumping and suction valve are all open.
(2) If there is no pressure or flow, start the motor and check if the motor steering is reversed (the motor hood has the steering indicator).
(3) Try to make the flow and head of the magnetic pump within the range indicated on the sign to ensure that the magnetic pump operates at the highest efficiency point, and the maximum energy saving effect can be achieved.
(4) During the use of the magnetic pump, the motor should avoid waterproof measures, so as to prevent the motor from burning out or the motor rusting, which affects the use.
(5) The maintenance personnel should periodically check the magnetic pump pipeline and the water shortage at the joint or the looseness of the thread.
(6) Check that the magnetic pump has vibration or loud sound and should be inspected for immediate inspection.
(7) When the magnetic pump is to be stopped, turn off the motor first, then close the valve and then close the pressure gauge.
(8) It is forbidden to operate empty. The use of the magnetic pump should not be carried out without liquid transport (if there is no liquid in the pump, the pump shaft will be heated by the bearing temperature, causing the pump to burn out.)
(9) Regularly check the wear of bearings and seals. If the wear is relatively large, replace them with new ones.
(10) When the magnetic pump is used in the winter season, after stopping, the external medium of the pump body should be removed. Avoid freezing cracks.
(11) The magnetic pump is deactivated for many years. It is necessary to disassemble the pump and dry it.