Self-priming chemical pump maintenance
1. Before starting the self-priming chemical pump, the water storage capacity of the self-priming chemical pump body must be checked. Otherwise, it not only affects the self-priming performance of the self-priming chemical pump, but also easily burns the shaft seal components. Under normal conditions, the pump should be discharged 3 or 5 minutes after starting, otherwise the inspection should be closed immediately.
2. Self-priming chemical pumps should be operated in a well ventilated area as much as possible to facilitate rapid heat dissipation and reduce motor temperature. Otherwise, it is easy to burn the motor for a long time. For example, when a farmer uses a self-priming chemical pump, the plastic film covered on the motor is not removed, causing the motor to overheat and burn the coil.
3. Once the self-priming chemical pump fails, do not disassemble it yourself. Because of its own disassembly and assembly, one does not know where there is a fault, resulting in blind random demolition; second, there is no special tool, which often damages the original good parts. The best way to do this is to repair it at an experienced, large service point and replace spare parts and some fragile parts in a timely manner. Under normal circumstances, it should be repaired every six months to end the work of carrying the disease.
4. When the self-priming chemical pump is not used, the pump should be promptly raised from the water source and the water in the self-priming chemical pump should be emptied, especially in the cold winter. Then place it in a dry place. Conditional users can also apply butter to key parts of the pump and add lubricant to the bearings to prevent rust.
5. In addition, the non-life of the self-priming chemical pump is not as long as possible. If it is not used for a long time, it will not only corrode the parts, but also reduce the service life of the pump.
Self-priming chemical pump overview and application range
The self-priming chemical pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, convenient maintenance, high efficiency, long service life and strong self-suction.
No bottom valve is required in the self-priming chemical pump piping. Before you work, just make sure you have a quantitative amount of fluid intake in your pump. Different self-priming chemical pump materials can be used for different liquids.