The magnetic pump manufacturer tells you that the magnetic pump in use should take care to prevent particles from entering!
The magnetic drive pump (referred to as the magnetic pump) is a new product that applies the working principle of the permanent magnet coupling to the centrifugal pump. It has the advantages of reasonable design, advanced technology, good sealing, no leakage and corrosion resistance. Its performance has reached similar foreign products. Advanced level, also known as permanent magnet stainless steel magnetic pump.
The magnetic pump replaces the dynamic seal with a static seal, so that the flow path portion of the magnetic pump is completely sealed, completely solving the inevitable defects such as mechanical seal operation, falling off, dripping and the like of other pumps. The magnetic pump is made of corrosion-resistant, high-strength engineering plastics, steel-gray jade ceramics, stainless steel and other materials. It has good corrosion resistance and can prevent the transportation medium from being polluted.
The magnetic pump has compact structure, beautiful appearance, small volume, low noise, reliable operation and convenient use and maintenance. Can be widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, electroplating, food, photographic printing, scientific research institutions, defense industry and other units, pump acid, lye, oil, dilute liquid, venom, volatile liquid and circulating water equipment. Support, filter machine support. Especially for leaky, flammable, explosive liquid pumps, the choice of such a pump is ideal.
Things to be aware of when using a magnetic pump:
1. Prevent particles from entering:
(1) Ferromagnetic impurities and particles are not allowed to enter the magnetic actuator and the bearing friction pair;
(2) After transporting the medium which is easy to crystallize or precipitate, it should be cleaned in time (after magnetic stop, pour water into the pump room and discharge after 1 minute) to ensure the service life of the sliding bearing;
(3) The transport of the medium containing solid particles should be filtered at the inlet of the magnetic pump flow tube.
2. Prevent demagnetization:
The main results are as follows:
(1) The magnetic moment cannot be designed too small;
(2) The operation shall be carried out at the specified temperature, and the temperature of the medium shall not exceed the standard. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise of the annular gap. When the temperature exceeds the limit, it can be alarmed or turned off.
3. Prevent dry friction:
(1) It is strictly forbidden to be lazy;
(2) The media is strictly forbidden to withdraw;
(3) When the outlet valve is closed, the continuous working time of the magnetic pump must not exceed 2 minutes to prevent the magnetic drive from overheating.
(4) It cannot be used in a pressure system.