1. The barrel and foot of the National Treasure Filter are integrally molded by means of mold production, and ribs with increased strength are formed in the barrel.
2. The material of National Treasure Filter can be FRPP, CPVC, PVDF, and it can be directly injection molded according to the acid-base concentration and temperature characteristics of the liquid.
3. Filter welds are the least in the industry, significantly reducing the risk of hypothetical welds.
4. Selective self-priming or magnetic drive pumping, in which the shaftless magnetic drive pump can effectively prevent problems such as idling leakage and environmental pollution.
5. The motor guard ensures that the motor is not susceptible to corrosion in sour gas.
6. It is especially suitable for plating liquid, chemical liquid, pure water circulation filtration and other purposes.
7. It can be changed according to customer's choice (filter type, filter tube, filter paper, carambola type, bag filter type), easy to operate.
8. High-precision filtration, wide filtration area, high efficiency and easy cleaning.
9. A titanium ring bundle set is available.
10. Standard accessories: the inlet and outlet are either the inlet or outlet flange (including gasket and PVC screw).
11. Optional accessories: switch (including shield), bottom valve or check valve, sight glass, inlet and outlet hose, filter bag, etc.
B-filter nut type P-filter paper U-bag filter
204 - 20”×4PCS
7.Entrance and exit specifications:
3.Filter barrel material:
J-JIS D-DIN A-ANSI
F-PP A-CPVC P-PVDF
8. Bundle group material:
4. Entrance and exit type:
U- by any formula
MP-MP SERIES (magnetic drive) MPX-MPX SERIES (magnetic drive)