Self-priming chemical pump installation steps
1. First check whether the bolts of each part of the self-priming chemical pump are loose, the power cord and plug are intact, and the insulation resistance of the motor should be greater than 2 MHz.
2. In order to prevent the occurrence of electric shock accidents, corresponding safety measures such as leakage circuit breakers or electric shock safety devices must be installed on the self-priming chemical pump, and reliable grounding must be carried out.
3. The working voltage of the self-priming chemical pump must be between +5% of rated voltage and 12% of ≤, otherwise the service life of the motor will be shortened or burned. If the self-priming chemical pump is away from the power supply, the transmission line should be properly thickened, otherwise the voltage drop will be used and it will not operate.
4. Turn off the power switch and idle the self-priming chemical pump for approximately 2 minutes to determine if it is starting, operating properly, and steering is correct.
5. Fixed self-priming chemical pump body, using steel pipe or rubber tube (not too soft, so as not to suck flat), connect the inlet and lower valves, the bottom valve must be perpendicular to the horizontal and the bottom is more than 30 cm to avoid the absorption of sediment.
6. Before using the clean water centrifugal pump and the automatic suction pump for the first time, the water storage tank should be filled with water. After several tens of seconds of electrification, the water storage tank cannot be automatically discharged, and no irrigation is needed in the future.
7. When the self-priming chemical pump is used, the motor should be kept dry. Pay attention to the drop of the water level. The bottom valve of the self-priming chemical pump should not leave the water surface. When the temperature is below 4 °C. We must do antifreeze work to avoid cracking the pump body.
8. If the self-priming chemical pump is not used for a period of time, the water in the self-priming chemical pump (pour out the water in the storage tank) should be removed, the main components should be cleaned, the anti-rust oil should be applied, and it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place. local.