How much do you know about the components inside the plastic vertical chemical pump?
Plastic vertical chemical pump has a very important component---bearing. Usually we only care about how to maintain the vertical pump, but ignore the maintenance of the bearing. Therefore, the bearing is like the engine of the car, and it can't operate normally without it. Such as corrosion-resistant submerged pump, explosion-proof centrifugal pump, stainless steel pump, self-priming sewage pump, sewage lifting pump, magnetic drive pump must use the helper.
What is the cause of the vibration of the bearing?
Bearing vibration is very sensitive to bearing damage, such as peeling, indentation, rust, cracks, wear, etc., which are reflected in the bearing vibration measurement. Therefore, by using a special bearing vibration measuring device (frequency analyzer, etc.)
The magnitude of the vibration can be measured, and the specific situation of the abnormality cannot be inferred by the frequency division. The measured values vary depending on the conditions of use of the bearing or the mounting position of the sensor. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
Should the bearings be lubricated regularly?
Lubrication has an important influence on the fatigue life of rolling bearings and friction, wear, temperature rise, vibration, etc. Without normal lubrication, the bearings cannot work. Analysis of the cause of bearing damage indicates that about 40% of bearing damage is associated with poor lubrication. Therefore, good lubrication of the bearings is an effective measure to reduce bearing friction and wear. In addition, the lubrication of the bearing also has various functions such as heat dissipation, rust prevention, sealing, and mitigation of impact. The role of bearing lubrication can be briefly explained as follows
1. Form an oil film between the two rolling surfaces or sliding surfaces that are in contact with each other to separate the two surfaces, reducing friction and wear on the contact surfaces.
2. When using oil lubrication, especially when using circulating oil lubrication, oil mist lubrication and fuel injection lubrication, the lubricating oil can take away most of the friction heat inside the bearing and play an effective heat dissipation effect.
3. When grease lubrication is used, foreign matter such as dust can be prevented from entering the bearing and sealing.
4. Lubricants have the effect of preventing metal corrosion.
5. Extend the fatigue life of the bearing.
How high is the bearing temperature?
When the bearing is running under the specified working conditions, the external temperature of the built-in bearing should not be higher than the medium output temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, the temperature is not higher than 80 degrees Celsius, the surface temperature rise of the external bearing should not be higher than the ambient temperature of 40 degrees Celsius, the temperature is not high. At 80 degrees Celsius.